McKesson Sterile Saline and Water is designed for use in the irrigation of devices. Formulated with 0.9% sodium chloride, it is sterilized through a gamma radiation process. This method allows McKesson Sterile Saline and Water to meet or exceed USP Standards. Intended for single patient use.
- McKesson USP Normal Saline
- Screw top bottle, Foil-Lidded Cups
- 0.9% Sodium Chloride
- For moistening of wound dressings, wound debridement, and device irrigation.
- Not for injection.
- No antimicrobial or other substance added.
- Contents sterile unless container is opened or damaged.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Ideal for suctioning and wound debridement