Regional Sales Lead – South Asia, Middle East
Full-time, Salary plus Performance Bonus
JOB DESCRIPTION This position is for the Regional Sales Lead (South Asia, Middle East) for growing Medical Sales Company based in Houston, Texas. This successful candidate will be required to:
- Travel to Countries in the Middle East and South Asia to identify and communicate with prospective clients who will seek treatment in the Houston Medical Center,
- Establish relationships of trust with hospital representatives in Houston and Internationally to open up avenues for sales,
- Contribute to the development of sales and marketing strategies,
- Contribute to the development of plans for international expansion of sales and procurement to international market including Middle East and South Asian Markets,
- Close on sales of medical equipment in Houston and the U.S.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
- Base + Uncapped Commission
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 17 days of Paid time off and 8 paid holidays per year
- 401(K) plan
- Fluent business communication in Hindu and Arabic,
- Professional and persuasive demeanor,
- Promote company within clinical and patient communities,
- Enter sales orders, process credit card payments and facilitate execution of leasing documents and pricing approvals as needed.
- Sales experience with seniors and in international communities especially Arabic and Hindu speakers,
- Must self-motivate and deliver results with limited oversight,
- Must be motivated to achieve results based upon earnings opportunity,
- Report to CEO and on Company Sales and Procurement
- Develop and Execute Sales and Procurement Strategies
- Manage Sales and Procurement Staff
- Expand Sales and Procurement Opportunities in Houston and International Markets
- Undergraduate degree in Business (or international equivalent) and 7 years professional sales experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in selling to or procurement in Middle East and South Asian markets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.