The McKesson TRUE METRIX Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose System is intended for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip or forearm. It is intended to be used by individual patients in home care settings or in facilities where the meter is not shared between patients. Featuring Triple Sense Technology, the systems detect, analyze and correct for environmental and physiological variability, including hematocrit and temperature, resulting in improved precision and accuracy. Designed for use only with McKesson TRUE METRIX Blood Glucose Test Strips and Control Solutions.
- No coding required
- McKesson TRUE METRIX Self Monitoring Blood Glucose Test Strips
- 50 ct.
- For use with #06-RE4051-43 McKesson TRUE METRIX Self-Monitoring System, and #06-R5051-1, #06-R5051-2 and #06-R5051-3 McKesson TRUE METRIX Controls.
- Includes Test Strips and Instructions for Use.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 1 Vial of 50 Strips, 24 Boxes Per Case
- Easy-to-use "hands free" strip release button