McKesson lubricating jelly is a clear, water-soluble and greaseless lubricant used by healthcare professionals. It's formulated to spread evenly and is ideal for lubricating rubber materials and synthetic surfaces, as well as surgical instruments. McKesson lubricating jelly is used during many routine medical procedures such as catheter insertions and specula insertions.
- Non-staining and water-soluble for quick, easy clean-up
- Stable, non-greasy formula to help enhance patient comfort
- Improved viscosity for easier application
- Widely used in hospitals and physicians’ offices during many routine medical procedures such as catheter insertions and specula insertions
- Not made with natural rubber latex or fragrance