DuoDERM CGF dressing is a hydrocolloid, moisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate. It incorporates a unique hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. DuoDERM CGF dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers (Stage II-IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites.
- Box of Convatec DuoDERM CGF 4x4 Inch Dressing 187660- Box/5
- 4 x 4 Inch Hydrocolloid Dressing with CGF- Control Gel Formula
- Moisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate
- Protects against harmful bacteria and viruses such as HBV(11) and HIV.
- Highly flexible, polyurethane outer foam layer and an adhesive skin contact layer that contains unique hydrocolloid composition.
- Conformable and Can be easily molded into place to enhance patient comfort and minimize leakage.
- Convatec Item Number 187660
- Box of 5 Dressings